If you are looking for a rewarding career in
management or financial accounting, CMS can help you on the path to success,
starting with an AAT qualification.
AAT stands for the Association of Accounting
Technicians, a professional body recognised by employers at all levels.
There are many reasons to study with CMS for your AAT
qualifications; here are our top five.
1. Quality control – we are an established provider, with an excellent reputation within our industry and among those who study with us. Our experienced tutors have been guiding candidates to achieve professional qualifications for more than 30 years.
But don’t just take our
word for it: the government’s education body Ofsted has rated CMS at Grade 2 – and
among providers we have a higher than average success rate of 83%.
2. A helping hand – at CMS we would never sign you up then leave you to flounder. Our qualified teachers have many years’ experience of supporting learners with their studies.
We make regular visits to
students in the workplace if they are studying for an accountancy
apprenticeship and there is always a friendly member of staff on hand to talk
to you on the phone, by email or in person. Students often cite this personal
attention and support as one of the best reasons to study with CMS.
3. Flexibility – we all have different approaches to studying and at CMS we can offer a range of options for our learners.
This includes classroom
sessions, which allow you to learn in the company of others following the same
course and to speak directly to your tutor about any aspects of the course with
which you need help. These work in tandem with online options, such as
webinars, which give you the chance to continue your studies at a time and
place that best suits you.
4. Progress – at CMS we offer qualifications at Level 2, Level 3 and Level 4, through apprenticeships or commercial pathways.
From the first time that you
make contact with us, our priority is to find out what will work best for you,
from course recommendations to how you prefer to learn. The emphasis is on
guiding you towards a successful and rewarding career in accounting.
5. A qualification that can change your life – as an organisation, AAT is highly respected among learners, training providers and employers.
Choosing to study for an
AAT qualification through CMS is a great way to take the first step towards
your future career in accounting or finance.
Whether you are a school or college leaver considering
a career in financial services or someone who is already in work but would like
to progress further, we can help you.
An AAT qualification is a respected qualification in its own right, which can boost your earning potential moving forward and give you a solid foundation if you are thinking of progressing to roles such as chartered or certified accountant.